When it comes to home plumbing, there are some things you just don’t want to mess with yourself. But how do you know when it’s time to call in the professionals for Phoenix plumbing services? Here are some of the situations you may encounter at home – if you do, call in the professionals!
- Brrr… It’s so cold: Unless you want to start heating your bath water on the stove, call a professional Arizona plumber when your water suddenly turns cold. There are several reasons why you may lose hot water, including a leak in the hot water tank, faulty thermostat, blown fuse or failed igniter.
- Low and slow: If your water pressure has slowed and is causing you to go to work with shampoo still in your hair, there may be an obstruction in the water line. This can be caused by several things so call a plumber to assess the problem.
- Frozen – and we’re not talking about fish sticks: People who live in cold climates are used to watching out for frozen pipes. But Arizonans may not be aware of this plumbing issue since our winters don’t usually get too cold. But, frozen pipes in Arizona can still happen. A frozen pipe can burst or crack. If this happens, an Arizona plumber will need to replace the section of broken pipe for you.
- Data back-up – good. Sewer back-up – bad: If your sewer line isn’t draining properly, it could be due to a bad plug in the line that connects to the main sewer. The most common cause of this is rampant tree roots. Call a plumber to make the repair.
- Where did my lucky rabbit’s tail go? Uh oh…: We’ve all had it happen. Something falls down the drain and then you have a clog. Drain cleaners can cause more harm than good because they contain a lot of fairly corrosive chemicals that can damage fragile or older drain systems. So when you lose that lucky rabbit’s tail down the drain, call a plumber.
So, there you have it. Some things are just better left to the professionals. One, or more, of the above situations is bound to happen to every homeowner at some point, so keep Chas Roberts Air Conditioning & Plumbing’s name and contact info handy for when it does. We’ll be there for you with our Phoenix plumbing services, day or night. When you need a professional plumber, visit ChasRoberts.com or call (602) 943-3426 in Phoenix.