All plumbers are the same, right? Wrong. You wouldn’t trust your car with a sub-par mechanic, so why trust some of the most important appliances in your home to a plumber who isn’t the best? Chas Roberts Air Conditioning and Plumbing provides reliable Arizona plumbing services by experienced plumbers. Whether it’s a plumbing emergency, or just time to upgrade a plumbing fixture or appliance, Chas Roberts can take care of your plumbing needs, including:
- Water heating: If your water heater is leaking, corroded, making a buzzing noise, has a burnt out pilot light or just isn’t heating water to the degree it should, Chas Roberts can diagnose the problem and either repair it or install a new water heater.
- Drain cleaning: When it comes to unclogging drains, Chas Roberts has several possible routes to take. A Chas plumber can use sewer machines or sewer snakes to mechanically remove sewage particles; do hydro-jetting, which his using high-pressure water to spray the inside of the tank and lines; or use Bio-Clean, a natural product that contains living bacteria that eat organic waste.
- Leaks: If you have a leaky pipe or a faucet that won’t stop dripping, a Chas Roberts plumber can fix it! It’s important to get leaks checked out early because an ignored leak can lead to even more expensive Arizona plumbing services down the road.
- Water Filtration: It’s something we use every day, but do you know if the water you’re drinking at home is as pure and clean as it can be? Chas Roberts offers several options for water filtration, including particle filtration (removes traces of particles of all sizes), ultrafiltration (removes unwanted taste and odor from water and reduces the levels of radon gas and chlorine found in water), reverse osmosis (reduces chemicals associated with bad color and taste), distillation (removes microorganisms, minerals, and metals from water), and water softening (replaces calcium with magnesium ions).
- Arizona Emergency Plumbing: You never know when a pipe will burst, the hot water will go out or the sink drain will back up. That’s why Chas Roberts is available for emergency needs seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Whether it’s that hot water heater that has been dispensing warm – not hot – water for the last few weeks or a true Arizona emergency plumbing situation like a burst pipe, Chas Roberts is here for you.
And, for a limited time, Chas Roberts is offering a complimentary 10-point plumbing inspection. A Chas Roberts plumber will perform a water main pressure test, water quality test, water heater check, water softener check, reverse osmosis check, shutoff valve check, supply line check and a toilet check. To take advantage of this limited time offer, contact Chas Roberts today! Schedule an appointment online at ChasRoberts.com or call (602) 943-3426.