Heating and air conditioning repair in Phoenix is more common than most places given our hot, arid climate. Arizona’s fluctuating winter temperatures and extremely hot summers take their toll on your home HVAC system. Thankfully, Chas Roberts specializes in Arizona heating and air conditioning repair allowing you to ensure the comfort of your home year round.
From the brands we carry, to our trusted industry knowledge and expertise, rest assured that when you choose Chas Roberts for your next heating and air conditioning repair job in Phoenix, you and your family will be taken care of. Since 1942, Chas Roberts has been installing and maintaining the highest quality HVAC products on the market. And while the technologies and brand names may have changed over the years, our dedication to quality and client satisfaction has not.
The brands Chas Roberts carries include:
- Carrier: Every three seconds, a Carrier residential heating and cooling system is shipped. Carrier customers experience first-hand the company’s commitment to creating innovative products designed with comfort in mind. Chas Roberts can help you with your entire Carrier heating and air conditioning repair and installation needs.
- Trane: Trane has a reputation for providing optimum air purity for people in homes as well as the world’s largest and most well-known commercial, industrial and institutional buildings. Whether you need to install a new HVAC system or schedule air conditioning repair with a Chas specialist, our team is here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Goodman: Originally founded in the steamy gulf coast city of Houston, TX, Goodman entered the HVAC market as a manufacturer of central air conditioners and heat pumps. Today, Goodman HVAC systems can be found in residential and commercial properties throughout Arizona. If you need to schedule maintenance or repair on your Goodman heating and air conditioning system, contact a Chas Roberts representative. For the last three decades our HVAC specialists have been installing and repairing Goodman HVAC systems in homes and businesses throughout the Valley of the Sun.
- Amana: A company that started with the invention of the first cold storage locker in the small Midwest town of Amana, Iowa has now become one of largest, most reliable HVAC companies in the world. Amana’s commitment to excellence soon carried over into their residential heating and cooling products. Today, Chas Roberts is proud to carry and service the same level of quality of Amana HVAC systems that the company first created in the 1930s.
- Ruud: Norwegian mechanical engineer Edwin Ruud broke new ground when he invented the first automatic water heater over 100 years ago. Shortly after, Ruud began manufacturing heating and air conditioning equipment. Ruud is committed to producing the most reliable, long-lasting, efficient equipment. Chas Roberts is a trusted carrier of Rudd, and our specialists are trained on how to install and repair all Ruud products.
- York: In addition to landmark projects with businesses across the globe, York products can be found in millions of private homes. Chas Roberts carries a wide array of York products and specializes in the installation, replacement, and repair of York heating and air conditioning systems throughout Arizona.
Chas Roberts also sells innovative products designed to support your health and wallet, including GreenFiber insulation, ultraviolet light purifiers, humidifiers for central air systems, and more.
GreenFiber insulation offers money-saving and health benefits. The federal government offers tax credits of up to $2,000 to eligible homeowners who install qualified, energy-efficient products throughout their homes. GreenFiber insulation is considered a qualified, energy-efficient product because it is made of 85 percent recycled paper fibers and has the tendency to lower the average cost of your heating and cooling bills. It’s a win-win situation for your savings and the environment.
Chas Roberts also specializes in new technologies to promote a healthier lifestyle. Two of our most popular technologies include UV light purifiers and humidifiers for central air systems. People living in Phoenix are prone to developing health conditions like asthma, allergies, and dry, itchy skin. These two products in particular can cleanse and moisturize the air inside your home and protect your family’s health from becoming subject to dirty, dry air.
- UV light purifiers: UV light purifiers drastically improve the quality of air inside your home by reducing airborne bacteria and allergens. This relatively new technology disinfects the air stream as it passes through your HVAC system using UV lights so your family is able to breathe cleaner, healthier air.
- Humidifiers for central air systems: The dry air in Phoenix impacts the functionality and performance of your HVAC system, as well as the comfort of your home and your overall health. Although humidifiers for central air systems do not cleanse the air, they do moisturize it. When the humidity inside your home drops below a certain level it puts your health, comfort, and home furnishings at risk. A low humidity environment is the perfect breeding ground for germs and it also contributes to the drying and warping of woodwork, wood furniture and calking around fixtures.
Chas Roberts is committed to providing you and your family with healthy, comfortable air to breathe. To find out if the systems in your home are running as well as possible, schedule an appointment with Chas Roberts Air Conditioning & Plumbing today. To schedule a maintenance, repair or replacement appointment visit our website or call (602) 943-3426 in Phoenix, (520) 618-1884 in Tucson or (505) 264-7257 in New Mexico.