Extended Labor Warranty
Chas Roberts understands that cooling and heating might not be top of mind, but now is the time to minimize future costs by putting an Extended Labor Warranty in place.
We offer two Extended Labor Warranty options. Both will improve your overall comfort by protecting you from the expense of breakdowns in the years to come. We also offer convenient, low monthly payment plans.
The 5 Year Labor Warranty begins from the close of escrow date of the first homeowner. The price is $1,150 per system and includes two maintenance visits per year.
The 10 Year Labor Warranty also begins from the close of escrow date of the first homeowner. The price of $2,300 per system also includes two maintenance visits per year. The 10 Year Extended Labor Warranty is only sold to homeowners who have registered their equipment with the manufacturer after purchase.
Please note the following limitations and exclusions on either warranty:
- You must perform routine maintenance on your system annually through Chas Roberts. These visits are included in the price of either warranty.
- Exhaust Fans
- Thermostats installed or damaged by others
- Line Sets installed or damaged by others
- Duct Work installed or damaged by others
- Wiring outside of the unit (breakers, disconnects, etc.)
- Water leaks due to lack of maintenance
- These warranties are only valid through Chas Roberts Air Conditioning & Plumbing. We are not responsible for fees or reimbursements from any other air conditioning or plumbing companies.
*Changes and pricing effective as of August 2014