When light commercial contractors need the best for HVAC installation, they Choose Chas. This is because they know Chas Roberts can handle the unique requirements of light commercial projects such as tenant improvements and attached multi-family homes.
As the preferred HVAC contractor, Chas Roberts offers many benefits:
- Access to a team of service professionals that specialize in the unique details of installation for light commercial projects
- An efficient process, due to our ability to share resources across all Chas Roberts divisions
- No additional charge for mechanical designs, mechanical engineering and load calculations
- An onsite sheet metal shop to make almost anything needed for a light commercial project
- Long-term, strong relationships with manufacturers, due to our longevity and large-volume orders; this ensures that Chas Roberts has access to the latest technology and that manufacturers provide our customers with exceptional customer service and support
- Customer service for our customers, beginning at installation and continuing through the lifecycle of the system
Chas Roberts is second to none when it comes to working on light commercial projects. We have locations across Metropolitan Phoenix and in Tucson.